Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Search and delete row from Zapier (or other IFTTT-services)

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Rickard_Uddenbe
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi,

I dont know if this is a function that exist already. I liked to delete a row through a search with zapier.

By this I could have a contact register that people could opt-out from. And because of EUs directive GDPR i really need them to be removed. Not just flag the rowโ€ฆ

Perhaps this is solvable by other means, solutions and then Iโ€™m gladly to even pay for itโ€ฆ :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Comment
Noel_Howell
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This might/might not work for you, but you can create 2 views โ€“ one with a filter set on it to hide โ€˜opt-outsโ€™ (could be a new checkbox field that you would set up). This is the view that would drive your mailing list. Zapier can add the check to the opt-out field when triggered by the registration.

You can periodically purge the opt-outs if needed, however, from past experience sometimes people make their way back onto lists (via various methods, like importing new purchased lists, or being ccโ€™ed) and then theyโ€™ll have to go right back through the opt-out process.

โ€“N