Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Feature Request: Signature Field

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Doug_Rice
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Please add a signature field. Seriouslyโ€ฆ I could get rid of two different apps & move all my databases to Airtable if you could add a signature field.

15 Comments
David_Coenca
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same. I could get 2 apps removed and smooth out coding

Donna_Muller
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would love this as wellโ€ฆright in the form so I do not have to attach manually. We have parents fill out field trip permission forms with signature. Could keep all together and not have to have the parent do another application (like Adobe or Jot Form)โ€ฆuse redcap that allows.

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

In the meantime, check out this extension for Airtable:

Pablo_Rios
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Dear Airtable Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I have been using Airtable to track package deliveries for our school, and I have found the platform to be incredibly helpful for managing our logistics.

However, I noticed that there isn't currently a signature field available to indicate when a package has been received by a student. I believe that adding a signature field would greatly improve the functionality of the platform, as it would allow us to have a clear and indisputable record of package delivery.

I would like to request that Airtable consider adding a signature field to the platform, as I believe it would be a valuable addition for many of your users. Please let me know if there is any additional information I can provide or if you have any questions regarding my request.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Pablo Rios

Incoplan_Web
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everybody..

Try fillout.com... it integrates airtable and let you create a signature field.