Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Features from Page Designer in Interfaces?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Max_Goldberg1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I’m loving the new Interface Designer! I’m seeing a lot of overlap between that and the older Page Designer, but there are some features I’d love to see ported over. Specifically, I love how Page Designer has the ability to create a text box with {Fields} that you can {Put In Brackets} to fill in the blanks. I see that Interface has the ability to add a text box, but no way to for the content to be dynamic.

I also love the ability in Page Designer to add an attached image and change how it’s cropped or resized to fit a certain dimension. It looks like Interface crops images without an option to scale to fit.

Can’t wait to see what’s next for Interface Designer! I didn’t even know how much I would want this until I saw it. I know my team is going to find it really useful!

1 Comment
EyeTravel_Taiwa
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is what I am looking forward to. Integrate the power function from page designer {Fields} to interface designer!! Would like to see this function in near future!!