Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Filter Kanban Stacks AND/OR "Collapse/Expand" All Stacks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grant_Dailey
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I would like the ability to filter Kanban STACKS. When working in a Kanban view with multiple screens of stacks (for example, 30+ stacks), it can be quite laborious to drag and drop cards from the “uncategorized” stack to my stack of choice. Being able to collapse stacks does help, though this is tedious with so many stacks. If there was an option to filter out stacks, like one can filter records/cards, that could make the process of dragging records smoother.

Alternatively, an “Expand/Collapse All Stacks” button would be efficient, allowing the user to easily collapse and expand all stacks for ease of navigating the view.

1 Comment
Ann_Arbor_ATD
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

And that hopefully the Expand/Collapse All Stacks could have a default. For some views I want them all collapsed to start so only the relevant stack is open when needed. It is in a view for our board to use and they always think that stacks to the right aren’t there because its not obvious to scroll. I’d prefer that view start with collapsed stacks.