Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Fix Integromat Integration

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Julian_Kirkness
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

As many here have probably discovered, Integromat provides an amazing degree of flexibility when it comes to building integrations and logic for Airtable.

However, there is one huge issue and that is the flaky nature of the connection between Integromat and Airtable during the development process, where you have to wait ages while the Airtable API limits reset. Integromat tell me this could be fixed if AT provided access to their Private API (is that the correct term?) which must be being used by Zapier already?

I would really like to see this issue resolved as Integromat provides much more flexible and simple to use logic which can really transform a Baseโ€™s usefulness!

6 Comments
HammerOz
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Is integromat reliable once setup Julian?

Julian_Kirkness
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Yes - it only seems to be an issue when setting up.

Geoffrey_McCale
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Would love this as well. Config is painful when it times out every 5 min

Julian_Kirkness
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Six months and no response on this!

Integromat is incredibly powerful when combined with Airtable - it really can provide the missing language AT needs - but the process of building any complex scenarios is painful indeed - although they work well.

Iโ€™ve also made this a request in the Integromat Feature Requests space:

M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi

I too have encountered this. Itโ€™s quite annoying.

My understanding, according to Integromat, is that this has to do with Airtable API. Apparently, Airtable are only allowing very limited access to Airtableโ€™s API by Integromat. Now, I donโ€™t know if this might have to do with Zapier, since Zapier has a more accessible API with Airtable.

This I donโ€™t know.

Mary

Julian_Kirkness
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Yes - Airtable and Zapier seem close - and I heard much the same from Integromat last year.

Itโ€™s a shame as Integromat has many feature which are really needed for Airtable!