Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Fixes and others

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ilias_T
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator
  1. Our beloved platform seems to ignore thousand of users and so we are still struggling with numbers and the use of comma instead of dot for decimals. To do that, we have to literally TRIPLE the number fields. 
  2. Even though many have asked for it, we still miss printing an interface. 
  3. Of course they also ignore many users that need a multi page designer !!! 

These 3 requests are not new! The first one dates back the first years of this platform. They don't even have an answer for that ! They just ignore us

I'd appreciate if I could:

1. Have a Global Field for each table
  2. Had more possibilities to edit the text in an Interface (for example: align text)

Guys if none of these are scheduled to be fixed then I kindly ask the co-users suggestions for other platforms - data bases.

3 Comments
Abraham_Bochner
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

We eagerly anticipate the success of this new platform, SmartSuite

For more read here

And it is necessary to conclude that Airtable is primarily being developed for enterprise customers.

For more read here

Ilias_T
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @Abraham_Bochner 

I tried SmartSuite

I find it more or less to be a clone of Airtable (of course it could be the other way around, I don't know and honestly I don't care). 

You can't use comma as a decimal symbol. And then is where I stoped digging further more.

I also tried to import a .csv file (which was created from one of my databases). A real pain. 

So, unless I'm missing something it's a no for me.

Ilias_T
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi everybody,

My journey with Airtable started 3 years ago. And it's going to end soon. Their last updates (I'd call them downgrades actually) made me decide to return, after almost a decade, to FileMaker Pro. 

So, I'll leave it till the end of my subscription and probably a few more months to complete the transfer to FM. 

I'd suggest you try it yourself. It's always a pain when you change but it's far better at almost comparable costs.