Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

For the sake of sanity I beg Airtable to allow increase size of thumbnails on mobile apps iOS and Android

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
itoldusoandso
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

For the sake of sanity I beg Airtable to allow increase size of thumbnails on mobile apps iOS and Android

This is getting nuts! I sold my beloved iPhone and switched to Android for the main reason that thumbnails of picture attachments in Airtable are so small on iOS.

They were a little bit bigger - still small but acceptable - on Android.

Now Airtable updated the design of the app on Android. While I applaud the changes and improvements the SIZE OF THE THUMBNAILS is now even smaller! About the size on iOS!!

For the sake of sanity, I beg Airtable, Please allow people with less than perfect eyesight to continue using Airtable.

Pictures are way better to look for individual records if searching by text is not an option.

The thumbnails are now small beyond the limit of pain.

Give the people with less than perfect eyesight the option to change the size of the rows and thus hopefully change the size of the thumbnail.

I do NOT need you to cache a larger version of the thumbnails. It should be perfectly fine the size the app already has in Cache, but allow it to make it bigger and set the row height bigger.

I am not expecting to have the same range of options as we on the desktop and on the web. But give us one additional size to increase the row height.

This is so important and I have emailed many times to Airtable over last 12 months, no updates on this request.

Yet, when I look at the reviews of the mobile apps, both Android and iOS, I see countless people have the issue.

2 Comments
Kamille_Parks
16 - Uranus
16 - Uranus

Thumbnails on the grid views are quite small. On desktop you can control the size of the rows, which increases the size of thumbnails. If this were added to the mobile apps it would solve the issue.

itoldusoandso
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Yes, that’s exactly what I mean.