Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Form which feeds into two or more tables

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy_Conlin
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

It would be awesome to have the ability to build one form that feeds info to two different tables.

I’d like to send a form to prospective clients and have their answers populate a Companies table and a Contact Info table, also linking the records together. In building the form, fields from all tables in a base could be made available for creating new records and any new records created as a result of the form would then be linked.

Currently, I’m using one table that has grown rather large with all the fields for both contact info and company info.

So…whadya say, Airtable? In the pipeline?

Thank you for an incredibly versatile product! I love using it and sharing it.

Andy

4 Comments
Matt_Sayward
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

You could have a Zapier action do this for you. When new row is created > Create new row

Office_Quest
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Ok, well individual start up’s are already cash flow tight; I believe Zapier has no zero cos solution for single proprietors and freelancers starting out.

So, w/o Zapier what do you do?
Thanks,
OQ

Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

We’ve built an extension that allows you to feed multiple tables from one Airtable form.

Shannon_Tefft-J
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Can it work with WPForms? I have WPForms on my website and currently use Zapier for it to populate a table. However, for future projects, I’d love to have a single WPForm go into several Airtable tables (think client intake). I don’t care for Airtable form configurations. Any suggestions?