Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Group view on ios

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Nick_Page
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Please can we add grouping to views in iOS apps?
This simple feature is, in part, stopping me from being able to transition my workflow to an entirely iOS ecosystem.

35 Comments
Mohamed_Bin_Abd

Such a crucial feature. The mobile app is near to useless if all records are just going to be ungrouped and random order

Ray_Land

GROUPING in IOS
AIRTABLE ARE YOU OUT THERE?

The lack of response on this single crucial issue is really enough to keep many users from switching over, and relying on your company.

Ahmed_ElKaradis
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Not sure how the dev team havenโ€™t had a chance to respond to this request/issue in 3 years!!
It leads me to think that it isnโ€™t being considered, or discussed due to god knows what technical domino effect it could trigger.

Itโ€™s a shame that Airtable could lose their existing/potential users over something that appears fundamental to the core use of your service.

L_Team

+1 for being able to group the data when in grid view in the mobile app.

Quite a few of our tables are grouped by statuses and it is very frustrating for our team to have to scroll and find information when they are out in the field.

If grouping was available on the mobile app weโ€™d be able to pull up the information we need a lot faster.

Any updates from the AirTable team on this would be much appreciated!

Katherine_Duh
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi everyone! Grouping support is now live on iOS: