Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Groups: grouping field name trucated

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Polen
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Currently when grouping, the value of the field shows as a kind of title for the group. When the field value is longer than the first column, only the first few characters show, not to mention the space taken by the record count.
I think itโ€™d be ideal if the full value text were to appear, followed by the count, but not restricted to the first field width. That way itโ€™d be much easier to use IMO.

2 Comments
Polen
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Nobody has paid much attention to this request apparently but it would be so very useful and valuable and so much other good things I can barely contain myself. It would be so super awesomely incredible if this was implemented!

made at imgflip.com

Donโ€™t know what else to do :cry:

badkerning
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Agreed! This would make the grouping records feature much more useable. At the moment, if you have a short primary field (like a unique job number) you need to constantly resize the width of the first column in order to read the full group name. Please implement this change!