Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

HIPAA compliance

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Outdoor_School
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

It would be incredibly useful to me if Airtable was to become HIPPA compliant and be willing to sign Business Associate Agreements. http://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/privacy/guidance/business-associates/

108 Comments
Katy_Skinner
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Add another one to the “please make it HIPAA compliant” list! I have a family member that I’ve been conversing with regarding his needs, and he would love to be able to use Airtable to fill in some gaps that his EMR system unfortunately has

Nate_Hoffman
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Please, please, please. You’ve gotta make this HIPAA compliant. Are there any plans for this in the near future.

David_Pino
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I was about to move to airtable… sad to see it is not HIPAA compliant :frowning: I dont know why it isnt though… I mean, what would be necessary?

Ally_Chen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Are there plans to make Airtable HIPAA compliant? This thread started in 2016 and still there’s no updates. I’ve clients looking for solutions.

Patrick_Ford
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Airtable, you MUST do this if you want to be competitive. I promise it’s well-worth your while.

Lisa_Kristinard
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

very good use case to make the case fro making Airtable HIPAA compliant

Lisa_Kristinard
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

also a very good use case to make the case fro making Airtable HIPAA compliant

Adam_Turner
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Any word on where HIPPA compliance is the development process to be integrated with Airtable ? Would love to be able to develop a HHS gov application with a long term enterprise application contract award.

Hailey_Blair
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Airtable we are still waiting on this! My company is having to switch platforms so we include PHI. Sad we can no longer use you all because we love the layout. Once you all get HIPAA compliant we will be returning!

Liz_Garrigan-By
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Adding my voice to the request to be HIPAA compliant. We are a small nonprofit that provides support to injured workers. We love your format and it works for a lot of our needs. However, not being HIPAA compliant means we can’t use you for case management. We want everything in one place so we’ll need to move all of our work to another platform. HELP!