Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

iCloud File Picker

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeremy_Oglesby
14 - Jupiter
14 - Jupiter

This is a #feature-requests specific to #ios -

@Airtable_Team
I’d like to see iCloud, ie, the native iOS Files app, as an option in the File Picker menu for Attachment fields.

The use-case is obvious, as every other major cloud storage platform has representation in the File Picker - we iCloud users are alienated and forced to find another means of getting our files into the mobile app.

Thank you for considering!

2 Comments
raoulwegat
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I second this. There is every cloud service possibly available listed there – except for the cloud service that’s native to IOS itself.

M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi

I agree 100%. I am actually uploading almost 2,000 photos and it’s tedious, to say the lest. All other database apps that I am using (2) they have iCloud and have the drag and drop feature, together with split screen, in iOS 11 on my iPad and it’s so fast. I can upload all the photos in about an hour or so. Eventhough I could use the split screen option with Airtable, currently, I am not able to upload photos into Airtable, through iCloud. They are really lagging behind with NOT having this capability. Actually, I am very surprised, since they seem to be on the cutting edge in so many other areas and they are marketing themselves as an innovative and progressive company.

I hope they will have iCloud and a drag and drop feature for iOS mobile devices, in Airtable, very soon, it’s badly needed.

I’ii get off my soapbox now.

MK