Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Indicate the number of Automation runs per automation (break it down!)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nicolas_Lapierr
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello!

We have a total view of run Automation in the Usage section of the Billing page. But it’s for all table, and all automation together.

I would really like it to be more specific.

To my need, I would like it to be shown in the Automation tab, for each automation. The number of runs executed so far for the period. It would allow us to monitor which automation are consuming most of the limit as well as seeing if some automation are running more than expected, etc, etc.

The total for each table should also been available for the same reason! The limit is pretty low, it would be very useful to see where it is spent!

Thank you 🙂

1 Comment
Sevanna_Shields
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I definitely agree! I don’t need it per table, but per base would be AMAZING.

It’s currently very hard to account for where these automations are spent in order to report on them. I’d almost like to set an allowance for each base so automations are distributed evenly but I can only assume how many are running by doing an analysis on the triggers. This would be so useful in ranking/prioritizing automations using usage vs our benefit.