Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

iOS - Allow users to change width of visible column

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kerry_Kriger
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi,
My iPhone doesn’t allow me to change the width of the first column, making it very hard to read what is written there…

36 Comments
Michael_Hebert
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is there a way of sizing a column bigger or smaller in the ios app?

Ash_Scott
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I second that. Clear, well laid out data on a mobile device is key.

Klee
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, I’m having the same problem. Would be really nice to be able to adjust the width of columns in the mobile app the same way you can in the desktop version… or have the column widths set in the desktop version mirror in the mobile version. - Thanks

Con_Underwood
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I need this capability, too. It’s a requirement for an application I’m developing for customers, so, for what it’s worth, I think it’s more than a “nice to have” feature. Has anyone heard when this capability will be available?

Mike_Lin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This would be a nice feature to have for both iPhone and iPad to avoid cutting off field values – especially the Name field. On iPhone, nothing is cut off in portrait mode.

IMG_1670.PNG

Mike_Lin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

However, when I switch to landscape mode, the layout changes. Now a lot of the field values are truncated. It’s ironic because I have more width in landscape mode but I can see less.

IMG_1671

On iPad, field values are truncated in both orientations.

Chuck_S
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Column adjustment is important for a spreadsheet-like application!

Excel have this and so are all the other 3rd party Excel-compatible iOS application.

Amy_Miocevich
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Need to be able to adjust the first column with please !

William_Gibbs
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Adding my support for this request - the cutoff of field entries makes things difficult.

SR1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is a must! Please add the feature!