Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Linked Views - iOS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peter_Schroeder
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I currently use Airtable to manage a set of data for a number of sales reps. As I don’t want each rep to see the data for another, I don’t invite the reps to collaborate with my base; I instead have read-only views created for each of them.

If they open these links on their laptops, they have some basic functionality they can do in their web browser (filter, group, sort, seach), but if they open the link on their mobile devices (iOS), they have none of those options.

Are there any plans to add this same functionality to the iOS view that opens in a web browser? Or could the functionality be added to the native iOS app to open these views directly in it, rather than a web browser, and provide the features there?

Alternately, the ability to limit what a collaborator has access to in a base could potentially solve this, as well.

2 Comments
Lisa_Altizer
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Yes please! I would use both suggestions!

Simon_Lammers

I am interested in this functionality too. Was already thinking about finding an other product which can do this. But at least you can pre-sort the view on an browser which applies for the viewer on iOS as well.