Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Make interfaces available on the iPad

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Perrin_Romney
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast
What is the proposed idea/solution?

Make Interfaces available on the iPad

How does is solve the user problems?

In construction, we use iPads for most of our inspection and statusing. To not have an interface useable on the iPad app is a major barrier to being able to use this in the field. 

How was this validated?

Who is the target audience?

Anyone who uses Airtable not sitting down

72 Comments
daveus
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

How is this thread well over a year old and they still havent implemented all the interfaces on the native iPad app?! It's such a shame, as this one issue almost makes the whole Airtable ecosystem useless- which is crazy considering how much it costs 🙈 Maybe they're just focusing too much on the gimmicky so-called  "AI" instead of fundamental issues like this 🤷‍

DataWrangler
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Agreed with the above comment! It's frustrating to have interfaces be useless on iPad. Wtf!?

Nathan_Putnam
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey Airtable, we are now exploring other database programs. This is a real need!

Dominic
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I also have clients who feel this is a must. 

KeitaDeavion
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I was already complaining about the unusable interfaces on mobile phones and did not even notice they are not available AT ALL on the ipad. LMAO. WTF???? They already render much better in an Ipad's browser than in the native IOS App on an Iphone but wow this is a CRITICAL miss.

RockyCCChong
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Critical miss. This really has to be looked into. 

PLEASE!

RockyCCChong
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

The method to Request Desktop App doesn't work either... 

oh man...

MH
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I don’t understand why are they not even responding to anyone on the thread! Is this going to happen or not!

Justin_Barrett1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Coming up on 18 months since this thread was started, and the "solution" is still to use Safari. Seriously? 18 months isn't enough time to get this worked out?

RockyCCChong
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Some updates. 

I tested the Interfaces on my IPad this morning and the drop down selection now works. A few days ago it still wasn't, so I am assuming that Airtable team did some updates to it.