Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Only Embed Block Views

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Cleave_Treanor
5 - Automation Enthusiast

In working with the Organization Chart Block, it would be really neat if we could just embed the block dashboard view instead of having to have the entire base embedded in a website. It would help our site look a lot cleaner.

Thanks!

16 Comments
Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Not as advanced as the chart block, but weโ€™ve built an extension that allows you to embed a chart view.

itoldusoandso
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

@Moe: You are building good stuff but to be honest I am not sure if everybody would be able to right away spend US $39 for an extension per month. Please give a consideration to a two tier or even a 3 tier plan. Maybe give folks access to say 3 extensions of choice, 15 extensions of choice and all your extensions or something similar, whatever, but for many folks the all or nothing deal is not going to be without resistance. Thanks for sharing.

Erwan_Pannier

With the new Sync Tables feature it is now quite easy to anonymize a part of your data to a Synced Table, and install and export the Block from there. Depending on your use case it may work !

ballgame168
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Iโ€™d like to embed an app (pivot table) but not expose underlying data. It sounds like I could do that according to your post. How might I do that?

Erwan_Pannier1

In my particular example, I needed the number of people to show on a map without showing their names. I synced all the non-confidential data (sum of number of people) to a Synced table and created my map-app from there. You may be able to achieve something similar if the Pivot table axis are not confidential.

Ceebios_Team
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Reading different posts, it seems to me that the embed blocks in the website were in beta since 2018.
Do you know where this is at? Do you have any news on when it will be released?
Have you used this form and had access to it - Request access to beta features?