Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Option to add row from top not from bottom

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Ali_Aboutera
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I think some tables requires that the new records are on the 1st row not the last, I know there are sorting options that could do that but I would like to see that as an option (top to bottom or bottom to top)

4 Comments
Elias_Gomez_Sai
13 - Mars
13 - Mars

Just to comment, you can also do secondary click and Insert record above.

3d7eb432f415aa04f93054a3a7ad69f153d524c3.png

ripwit
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Maybe even a little icon next to the โ€œexpandโ€ arrows to add a row above/below. Anytime we can save mouse clicks if helpful, especially if the you need to figure out where to click next (context menus open all over the place.)

Even better, shortcut keys for adding above/below. Iโ€™d really like to see Airtable be able to be run without any mouse interactions.

Robin_Travis
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Sorry to be negative @ripwit but I am concerned about the concept of running Airtable without mouse interactions, A lot of the time, I am only interacting by mouse because data has been entered either by others or historically.

Right click to add, copy or delete a row anywhere in a table is a useful feature for modifying a single entry in, for instance, an alphabetical list. @Ali_Aboutera

Chris_Parker
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Even better, shortcut keys for adding above/below. Iโ€™d really like to see Airtable be able to be run without any mouse interactions.

Yeah, this would be ideal.