Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Please let us change the start of the week

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lukas_Schmidt
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Even though it is such a small thing it is extremely annoying to work with.
I would really appreciate it if it would be possible to have the option to start every calendar view on Monday. Ideally, it would be not only for the browser but also for the mobile and desktop app. (Changing the browser time zone does not work)

2 Comments
Marko_Petrovic
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Thats something that would be really useful I agree. Also I dont think that its smoething really hard to implement

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yeah, the USA-based Airtable team doesn’t seem to realize that more than 80% of the countries around the globe DO NOT start their calendar weeks on Sunday. They don’t even realize that ALL OF EUROPE starts their calendar weeks on Monday, and that most countries around the world start their calendar weeks on Saturday, Monday, or Tuesday. :man_shrugging:t2: :man_facepalming:t2: :man_shrugging:t2: :man_facepalming:t2:

It’s a major fail.

Please email support@airtable.com to ask them to support this very basic functionality.

In the meantime, there is only one solution:

You will need to share your calendar view’s calendar subscription link and subscribe to it using an external calendar client like Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, BusyCal for Mac, etc.

BusyCal is my favorite calendar client for Mac because it is the most advanced calendar client app available.

@Taylor_Savage @Adam_Minich