Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

PLEASE - More items on free plan for non-profits!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Megan_Bishop
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I work for a very small non-profit, as in only two part-time employee and a board that is completely volunteer based. I am easily able to keep my bases under the record limit to stay on the free plan. For example, my largest base has under 400 records (limit is 1200 for a free plan).

I really love AirTable, but there are so many “upgrades” (upgrades that really seem that they should be included in a base plan) that I can’t use since I’m on the free plan. There is no way that we can be a paying client. We operate on a very small annual budget. Can’t Airtable offer some minimal upgrades to non profits that are on the free plan? For example, I can’t even send an email confirmation to people that are filling out my form because I’m on a free plan. Yes, I could integrate with something like Zapier, but that is making it unnecessarily complicated to do something so simple.

I wish there was an option for non-profits to get some of the pro upgrades, even if it meant lowering the record limit. Again, my current largest base is under 400 on the allotted 1200 max.

11 Comments
Bill_French
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Yep - agree - this is also known as “concurrent licensing”, a model that pretty much vanished post-dot-bomb but certainly applies in the non-profit world.