Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Print Blocks View

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
badkerning
5 - Automation Enthusiast

It’d be great if you could print the views of blocks. When you hit print now, it just prints the view of the main table/grid you’re in, not the full screen block you’re currently viewing. This would be a very useful addition!

9 Comments
Norma_Schropshi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I need this feature. I am paying so much money on this app and I cannot even download or print the timeline block I am using for an assignment in my doctoral course!

Elias_Gomez_Sai
13 - Mars
13 - Mars

Would be enough to do a screenshot?

Michael_Brown1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Agreed. This is an incredibly easy fix that needs to be taken care of. We have to pay for the blocks feature, so we should be able to print them.

Arsalan_N

This feature needs to be bumped up the pipeline. It is part of the premium plan and also a very simple but crucial feature. Not sure why they’re not addressing this. Its truly a bottleneck for a lot of things and deters the user from relying on the blocks and leaving no option but use another method.

Christopher_War
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes completely agree. I want to create a report from my Blocks.

Amanda_Go
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Another vote yes for this. I have been using blocks to create a visual dashboard of our data and being unable to share or print anything almost defeats the purpose if it can’t be shared outside of airtable.

Natalie_Deduck
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am currently on a free trial with the intention of upgrading for our business. Without the ability to print the blocks functions, though, it now seems unlikely.

Mohamed_Swella1
13 - Mars
13 - Mars

This is a very easy feature to add. In addition, the blocks should also have the ability to show the values.
i.e.: when having a chart block (pie chart or bar chart), I don’t have to hover the mouse on the item to see the value, it can be written inside the pie chart or on top of the bar chart.

Kiersten_Kollin
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

We are also in need of the ability to print out the timeline views.