Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Regional Support (Time, Date, Currency formating)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Patrick_Meier
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi everyone, the title basically sais it all :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

98 Comments
Sebastian_Hall
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

In Sweden we use the “SEK” or “:-”, and it is always posted AFTER the value.

Ideally I would like to have a “prefix/suffix”-toggle on the currency symbol

ROMAN_KONDRATYE
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I was seeking on this forum this issue.
Hope the developers will add this function asap.

Daniel_Joutard
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi There !
Is there any news regarding the european format of numbers (using “,” instead of “.” for decimals). It is really critical in Europe !

Tom_Cvak
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Bumping the topic as it seems it gets forgotten and overlooked…

Mario_Campello
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey guys, I really need to have my currency changed.
I need it to accept comma to decimals.

R$ 1.000,00

Any chance?

David_Walters
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Anyone find an answer/response to this date format issue?

Anna_Mazal
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is this really so hard to implement? Why hasn’t the development team done anything in all these years? It’s a tiny change but makes a ton of a difference in Europe. Why force this not very practical American system on everyone???

kc01
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’d gladly help translate the menus to Farsi. Open sourcing user-created language packs for the UI would be earth-shattering. We haven’t yet jumped-in fully due to the language barrier. I’m sure this is the case for many organizations using Airtable.

Marbilis_Freita
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Wow, almost 3 years! I guess there’s no interest in implementing this… sad.

Rachel_Stelmach
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have the same but slightly different need as I live in a bi-lingual country so we have a membership form, I can create 2 forms, one in English, the other in Welsh and can set the questions into Welsh but where there are options, such as ‘Add an option’ or where there are questions, even just ‘Yes’ or ‘No’, I need a way to have those show up in welsh but still add the results to the membership table along with the people who respond in English.Some of them are much longer multi option lists. I know this is a tricky one, even if other languages were offered. I know there are workarounds like having the options show up as ‘English word/ Welsh word’ but when there’s a long list to choose from, eg what that person’s art form is, that would be very clunky indeed. So, any ideas welcome but definitely +1 to the localisation.