Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Request for Enhanced Field Visibility Control in Interface

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Mathias_Elmose
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello,

I am interested in having the capability to establish "conditional visibility" rules for fields within the interface.

Our workflow frequently involves tasks that necessitate varying sets of fields based on the specific project. Currently, our options are limited to either creating separate interfaces for each project or displaying all available fields in the "Task Detail" section. It would be highly beneficial if I could implement a rule that allows fields X and Y to be displayed only when the project is set to B.

1 Comment
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

I totally agree! This is a very important feature that is missing!

Currently, the only way to get this functionality is to use an external interface/portal app that offers this functionality, such as Noloco.

One of the great things about Noloco is that it offers conditional visibility of interface pages, interface elements, AND fields! Everything about the entire product offers conditional visibility!

I presented a full one-hour webinar on Noloco called Building a Client Portal on Noloco powered by AirtableAnd I give a brief tutorial of Noloco on this episode of the BuiltOnAir podcast.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and youโ€™d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting โ€” ScottWorld