Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Revision history - Toggle record updates

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Sindre_Kentsrud
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Right now the revision history features both the record specific chat and updates.

Request a feature to toggle on/off the updates to only see the discussions from collaborators.

Kind regards
Sindre

5 Comments
Julian_Kirkness
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

The feature is already there - you can turn off the display of revision history for the whole base.

Elias_Gomez_Sai
13 - Mars
13 - Mars

I didโ€™t know that! Itโ€™s here BTW:

e343df33e661ec12e3320ad61fe0917686083170.gif

Sindre_Kentsrud

Thanks for clearing that up!

BenInDallas
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I donโ€™t like that you have to disable revision history just to separate the two. Airtable should have distinct feeds for history and comments.

bthoma

Iโ€™d like to bring this back to the top.

While I appreciate now knowing how to turn off record history by default across all records, I would prefer to be able to toggle on record history views on a record-by-record basis. This would be as simple to implement at a similar icon from the main menu existing along side the โ€œwatchingโ€ and โ€œhideโ€ icons in the expanded record view. Right now, non-admin users canโ€™t toggle changes to history on/off from their global menu, and this would be useful to allow all users to see who made changes, and when.

History-Toggle