Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Right-to-Left tables

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Al_Ansar_FC
5 - Automation Enthusiast

It would be great to have a way to switch tables to display from right-to-left for Arabic for example.

23 Comments
Anna_Kelian

I second this request. Also exported arabic text changes encoding. That is really an issue for me too.

Just like it is stated in this post:
https://community.airtable.com/t/encoding-issues-for-other-languages-in-csv-export/618?u=anna_kelian

Amnon_Levav

RTL is important for several languages: Arabic, Parsian and Hebrew to name a few. For the meanwhile it can be achieved by a CSS manipulator plugin like Stylish for Chrome or Userstyles for Firefox but this is really a temporary hack. I second the request to solve this issue.

ambigram0
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’d love to see right-to-left support for text fields. We have a base featuring many languages so having an entire base be right-to-left wouldn’t work for us, but we do need it for individual fields. Right now we have to work with Hebrew and Arabic outside of Airtable, which isn’t ideal!

Gidon_Kadosh_Be
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1
Please update us if there are any plans to add this feature in the future

Alireza_S
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am Iranian trying to use this database but my app data is shown corrupted and useless. Why don’t you support RTL? and why doesn’t anyone answer? Anyone has a solution for this?

Udi_Golan

+1
Would immensely improve the chances to widely use AT in Israel.

4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It will be very useful if you will support right to left, also in the form text

Maor_Haber
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 . especially in forms view

Mohamed_Bin_Abd

+1

Would anyone care to at least acknowledge this pressing need? More then 500 million people rely on a RTL Language.

The following article is an interesting read on this topic:

Oren_M
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Well?

After 4 years don’t you think this functionality should have been implemented already?