Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Scroll horizontally with mouse wheel

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Aaron_Alberto_G
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Activate an option to scroll horizontally with the mouse wheel.

Useful on table view when having lots of fields.

21 Comments
Sean_Bugher
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Can we please get this feature, Airtable??? I use a vertical monitor and scrolling horizontally without fishing for the scroll bar would save so much time.

Olga_Pokhilenko
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

A good solution for this is adding AirTable to โ€œFerdiโ€ or โ€œFranzโ€ ; a multi-tasking application. I can scroll any direction only in this app, same functionality as web! Hope this helps.

matias
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello all! Great Airtable lords, will you grant us this wish? Trackpad users might think this is a non issue, but the platform is near unusable with a regular mouse. Please fix, and also thank you for all your great work!

Jorgen_Hookham
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Very annoying not having this basic feature.

Kurt_Germaine
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This is still a thing? Also, for whatever reason the mouse will keep snapped to the horizontal scroll bar when Iโ€™m trying to manually move it. Thatโ€™s annoying too. Please fix asap please! Or at least respond to this forum again with several of us highlighting something thatโ€™s been an issue for a while.

Thank you!

Sergej_Filippo1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

The same problem. What a shame. Still not fixed.

Danny_Bravo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

How is it humanly possible that there is still no sideways scroll. I just started to use this and am ready to quit.

Kurt_Germaine
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Any news on this being fixed or addressed?

There are a couple of threads now where there has been no response.

Weโ€™d love an update and to feel like weโ€™re heard, even if a solution is in the works and not ready yet.

Thank you

Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

I canโ€™t say because Iโ€™m not an Airtable employee. Only users with โ€œAirtableโ€ next to their name and the Airtable logo over their avatar are Airtable employees.

DavidW
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

This should be working now. If horizontal scrolling is still not working for you in grid view after refreshing your browser tab, please let us know what operating system, browser, and type of view you are trying to scroll in.