Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

[SOLVED] Display Date Range in Calendar View

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aaron_Owen
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I’m really excited about the recently released calendar views. Thank you for including this in AirTable. It really helps to visualize certain data that’s associated with date and time.

That said, I’m curious if you plan on supporting date ranges? My use case is that I track events that are happening in the world, specifically film festivals. I have a table that contains a list of 1200 film festivals and their start and end dates. I’d love to be able to see the ability to create a view that shows the range of dates that the festivals are occurring. Right now I can only choose either the start or end date, which is helpful, but doesn’t show me overlapping dates between the different events.

74 Comments
Pibulus_Joses
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

So excited for a date range on calendar view! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thierry_Gattlen
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Yes this is really missing

Thom_Hounsell
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Bump - one more user hoping to find this feature.

Ed_Harris
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 from another user who love the date range/calendar view feature.

Carol_Li
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 please!!! This would be the make it or break it moment for me!

OrganizeThis
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Looking forward to this function, essential for planning campaigns.

Il_Ballo_del_Do
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Any news about date ranges?
This feature is missing in the majority of similar online solutions. Airtable will really stand up upon alternatives with these enhancements. A calendar without date ranges is almost useless in my opinion.

Valerie_Miles
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1 for this feature. Need it for non-profit org cabin reservations for 280+members throughout the year. I’d be a willing beta participant for this feature.

Alain_Ochoa
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for us, eagerly awaiting for displaying date ranges in calendar view.

Josh_Rutherford
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’m shocked that a date range is not already part of the features, given how much farther ahead they are in other ways. We really, really need this feature so that entire weeks can be associated with a specific event.