Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

[SOLVED] See Sum of Number Fields in IOS App

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
William_Damon
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Is there a way to see sums of Number Fields in the IOS App (They appear at the bottom of the column in the web App)?

14 Comments
Nathan_Roberts
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would also like to know if this is possible. If not, perhaps this could be moved to the Feature Request category?

David
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would like to see this feature, Iโ€™m tracking sales so a total (sum) is a requirement for me

Terry_Harman
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I agree please add this to the feature request.

Martha_Creedon
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This is a fairly significant difference between the browser and mobile versions. For our application, itโ€™s a hindrance to effectively using one of our tables when out in the wild without access to a desktop or laptop. I consider it a bug when one of my users sits in a meeting and says how annoying Airtable is because of this.

Can we get a status update? Looks like thereโ€™s a lot of interest here.

JB_Bakst

To help us better understand your needs and inform the prioritization and design of the feature, it would be useful if you provided specific details about how youโ€™re looking to use the feature, what problem youโ€™re trying to solve, etc. Thank you!

David
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

My use case is for tracking sales. If I have a different client record / sale on each row with a sale vale in a cell on that row, I would like to see a total (sum) of that column. You can do it in the desktop browser.

If you look at your Product Catalogue & Orders example in the app, you can only see the value of individual orders, not a total.

For this to be useful tracking sales, job costs, expenses or virtually any business related values you usually want to see the sum of a list of items.

Thanks

JB_Bakst

Hi all,

I just wanted to follow up on this thread and let you know that the latest iOS update includes the summary bar! Just pull down to reveal the summary bar (like in the GIF below) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1_avB6VGRKmre547vT6vedHg.gif

You can also update the summary function inline by tapping on a column header and tapping โ€œChoose summary function.โ€

As always, let us know if you have any other feedback โ€” weโ€™d love to hear from you!

Desert57
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

The summary bar does not appear on IOS devices with a read only shared link or embed code on a web site.

Martha_Creedon
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thank you for fixing this.

Thomas_Hedehus
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Please make this for android as wellโ€ฆ :slightly_smiling_face: