Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Support for Right-to-Left Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yigal_Haronian
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Currently when writing in right to left languages (Hebrew, Arabic etc.) the text is shown pretty poorly when the text includes English or punctuation marks.

10 Comments
Amnon_Levav

See answer here: Right-to-Left tables

Gidon_Kadosh_Be
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is also important (and I think is even more critical) for forms, which looks extremely unprofessional and damages our presentation without RTL support. This is the only reason why we’re not paying Airtable at the moment.

Netanel_Elbom
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Wow i can’t believe it hasn’t been done yet.

As a mini-developer i even know how much easy this job is (by Relativity of course).

Airtable has a lot of Right-To-Left lang users, and the fact that it isn’t been done yet - looks like a disrespectful approach to their clients.

Matan_Elihav
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

They are Antisemitic. That’s why

Amnon_Levav

Hi friends.

Here is a temporary solution:
Install the chrome stylish addon (free for one style - skip the payment option).

Then install the following style:

This is a browser-level temporary solution, until Airtable fix it on the core level.
It has to be installed on each needed browser seprately.

Roy_Golan

Come on. It’s an easy fix. Israelis are waiting for this (and looking for alternatives like monday in the meanwhile)

gctn
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I need this. Is this still not supported?

Shachar_Haas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Come on now… How difficult could that be?

Linda_Bonder
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I need this too - for Arabic- and Persian-speaking immigrants and refugees to register for English classes.

Karek_Rami

I need this. All my Arab friends I invite to Airtable are saying no RTL, which makes it difficult.

Please support RTL, at least for some fields in Forms. When written in Arabic, the LTR style causes character damage, starting from the left.