Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Tinyurl.com integration

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Shomrei_Emunah
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

now that parsing urlโ€™s is easy with airtable how to make them shorter. would be nice to have a tinyurl.com api integration so you could automatically shorten long parsed urls. especially as they display only full length in the mobile app.

7 Comments
Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

If your goal is just to shorten URLs regardless which tool, we have made a tool that works with Bitly. It shortens URLs and adds them to a new field on Airtable.

Shorten URLs in Bulk on Airtable - miniExtensions

An integration with Bit.ly to shorten long URLs in bulk on Airtable with a single click! Supports scheduling & webhooks.

Ranea_Lora
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

can i change my website url. is there any technique my posted url shorten and changing it for my website about health and fashion.

Muhammad_Majid
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

is there any way to earn from URL shorten?

Muhammad_Majid
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is best platform for online earning by shorten links.
If you have traffic for this work, then you can earn passive income for free. Like Youtube, Facebook.

Gochi_Sen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yahhh, this is a the best way to earn money without any investment. Thank you so much. :star_struck:

joseph_Honey
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would like to know if I have the option of changing my website URL. My website post contains a shortened URL, if there is any way for me to change the shortened URL for my website

jhoneybairstow1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yeah, I am sure this is the best way to earn money.