Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Twilio Block Scheduling

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Vegard_Haveland
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

We love the new blocks features - particularly the Twilio Block.

We are running multiple large events and are moving away from event software provides as they are expensive and unreliable. With the new Twilio block we can almost run the entire event logistics from Airtable!

However, I have one feature request that would make this feature complete: Scheduling.

As far as I know, one can atm only send real time texts through this block. Scheduling would take this to a new a whole new level. Please consider adding this!

3 Comments
Faith_Navasca
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I agree! I would like this feature added in too.

jowan_qupty
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@Vegard_Haveland while it would be a nice addition to have inside Airtable, iโ€™m quite sure that you can achieve this with a simple Zapier integration.

Simplest way to do this would be to have a date field, say {SendDate}, as well as a view (TriggerView) that has a filter where {SendDate} = Today. With this setup, you will have a new record show up in the (TriggerView) view on the day it needs to be sent.
Then, in Zapier, your Airtable trigger event will be โ€œNew record in viewโ€
โ€“> Action: Send Twilio SMS

Josh_Schultz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I think I need to play with Twilio more, am trying to pull phone numbers from a (active employees) view to send the texts time card forms webforms to (active employees) at the same time every day.