Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Update Priorities

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CAHerrmann
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hey there Airtable!

This isn’t so much a feature request as it is a thought on how you might put some users’ minds at ease.

I’ve noticed, after scrolling through countless threads on countless topics of relevance to my use of Airtable, that many other people have the same issues that I do.

Could you put together (or display, because I’m sure you have something like this) a base showing priority levels for updates, along with timelines and a way for users to put their hat in on certain features?

As a user, I feel kind of blind to the progress being made and many of the threads of relevance to me have either gone without response from Airtable or have been responded to for several years without the feature actually being implemented.

I love the tool – I got my whole company to use it and we’re now paying for the pro plan, but I feel like both Airtable and its users would benefit from some transparency here. I’d hate to find myself frustrated at the pace of upgrades and seek out an alternative.

Best,
Chris

P.S. If you have something like this already, my bad! Can you please point me to it?

1 Comment
Ptt_Pch
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

+1… I can just agree.

There’s the Announcements section here, on the forum, which could easily be used for that matter by creating a single “blocked” topic listing what the team is considering for the next updates.

And/Or creating something similar to the What’s new page/base…