Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Views limited to specific groups of people

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eliza_Bryant
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have a base that is shared with a larger team, but there are some views that I only want sub-groups to have access to. Right now, my only options are Collaborative View (anyone shared can see and edit), Personal View (only visible to me and editable by me), or Locked View (anyone shared can see, but no one else can configure).

I’ve noticed that you can have field-level permission such that a group of specific users can edit and/or configure. I would like to have the same ability for Views.

For example…

View A - Full Collaborative View (15 people)
View B - Visible and editable by only 3 people (12 people don’t have access to that view)
View C - Visible and editable by a different set of 4 people (11 people don’t have access)

Thanks,
Eliza

3 Comments
Ben_Young1
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Throwing a +1 on this one.

This is something that I would love to see implemented, and it’s actually something I’ve already raised to Airtable.

Here was my visualization of the request :

32cdeac2f853cac55878c743e67075fd057e9ab0.jpeg

jiang
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

definitely need this under the enterprise version.

thomas_msoa
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+2 I need this as well.  We use as an ats, and I only want hiring managers to be able to comment on their candidates and not see the other open positions.