Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Whitelabel embedded views

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
paul_phillips
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

How do you remove the Airtable logo (bottom left) when you embed an Airtable view on a website? Is this removable on the paid plans for Airtable? If not, I think it should be an option

50 Comments
Julian_Kirkness
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Not yet - but Iโ€™m hoping that @Katherine_Duh may come back to us!

JI_YOUNG_YOON
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Fyi. So I spoke with AirTable representative and at leadt from that communcation, I was of impression that it doesnโ€™t seem like they have any plans in near future to get rid of this even for Pro Plan. They welcomed my comment that they should make it more visible in their Pricing Page that Pro Plan will not allow getting rid of their logo and sign in function.

Jord_vd_Hooff
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would upgrade if this feature existed.

For many folks here this feature seems a Must in order to upgrade. Can imagine some enterprise prospects might not join either without being able to get rid of branding on Embedded Views.

@Howie_Liu @Howie could you please let us know your stance on this? Thanks!

Rogelio_Barrien
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Any plans about this feature? Really we need this option.

Emme_Arre
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Does this option currently exist?

Rogelio_Barrien
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Not, only in the embed forms, but in tables and databases not

Evan_Dobos

+1 this! I figured it was an option and that was my main reason for upgrading.
Whatโ€™s up Airtable?

Deide_Sales
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would also like to enable the option to remove the logo and reference to the airtable

ANTHONY_KENNY
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is something that really should be possible on Pro Plan. You should also be able to remove the โ€œView larger versionโ€ link. Number 1 it takes the reader off-site, and number 2 it makes it impossible to put an embedded view behind any sort of meaningful subscription or pay wall on a website as the viewer can immediately click away from the subscription site, copy the URL and view the embed for free in future.

Frank_Biocca
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is there an update on this feature? The Airtable logo make the application less useable.