Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Whitelabel embedded views

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
paul_phillips
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

How do you remove the Airtable logo (bottom left) when you embed an Airtable view on a website? Is this removable on the paid plans for Airtable? If not, I think it should be an option

50 Comments
Vignisson
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I highly recommend miniExtensionโ€™s for this. You get unlimited usage for all your bases + all the other extensions and for only $39 a month. I have built a โ€œBack office systemโ€ with different grid views for different people with different access, which none is subscribed to Airtable.

pory

Hey everyone, Pory is an alternative for creating beautiful galleries or listing without the Airtable branding. It literally takes a couple of minutes to set up and you can embed it into your existing site using an iframe or widget :raised_hands: .

Florian_Faes
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 here. Seems very simple to just allow Pro plan users to remove branding and โ€œview larger versionโ€ (because taking people off site etc. as mentioned multiple times above). For what we use airtable this is a major issue

richard_zimmerm

this is essential.

airtable doesnt support ios 14 embedded views either. Scheduled a smartsheet demo this weekโ€ฆ

Neil_Bearden
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I signed up today for airtable. May leave tomorrow because of this issue. โ€œview larger versionโ€ effectively makes embed useless for me.

Henry_Dalziel

Itโ€™s ridicolous we canโ€™t remove that brandingโ€ฆsimple question: why not? If we are on Pro then at least give us the optionโ€ฆGoogle Tables might become a better option?

Costantini_s_r_

I have to put white image over the bottom bar with css, not the better solution but works

Raymond_Stamper

Hello, you mentioned some time ago that you were able to hide the airtable branding in an embedded view by using CSS to cover it with a white block. Any chance you would be willing to share exactly how you did that?

JavierGO
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1
Removing that annoying bar would be so greatโ€ฆ

Michalis_Azinas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is this happening or ?

Still unable to remove branding when trying to embed a gallery.