Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Would love a find/replace option!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Keri_Sprinkle
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Not sure how much detail I can give on this request, so just trying to hit my 20 char. :gift:

17 Comments
Oliver_Holtz
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I need to use the workaround to copy into google sheets and back to accomplish this, but I canโ€™t imagine thatโ€™s what the Airtable team wants. Would love to just find and replace with the search function.

K_B1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am adding my own request to this list. Not sure why it is still missing, this is an essential database feature.

JonathanBowen
13 - Mars
13 - Mars

See here for a script for the script block that does this

JB

edwards_paul
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am here to share one incident regarding this specific topic of find and replace option. Few days back when I am working with my Excel worksheet all of a sudden its find and replace option stopped working. I donโ€™t have any idea why I am getting such issue and how to fix it. When I searched for the solution, I got this helpful post, it worked to resolve Excel find and replace not working issue.

So, anyone also dealing with the same situation then, check out this tutorial.

Mohsen_khaldoun

Good idea, but it wouldnโ€™t work in this case: replacing a comma(,) with a point(.) for all records for example!

Wendy_Jimenez
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Coming late to the conversation, has this feature been released yet? If not, why? It is much needed!

Jon_Stephenson
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Agreed, useful addition.