477 1
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
marcolevito
5 - Automation Enthusiast

If I use AirTables to host my pictures before I post their links to social media and then I cancel AirTables, will all of my pictures on social media go blank?

thanks, mark

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Airtable does not allow you to host pictures with Airtable, because the URLs to those pictures will expire after 2 hours.

You would need to host your pictures with a cloud storage space like Google Drive or Cloudinary.

If you'd like to automate the process of getting your Airtable images synchronized between Airtable and a cloud storage space, you would want to look into Make's Airtable Automations & Integrations to do that for you.

I give a brief demonstration on how to work with Make, Airtable, and Airtable attachments on this Airtable podcast episode.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Airtable does not allow you to host pictures with Airtable, because the URLs to those pictures will expire after 2 hours.

You would need to host your pictures with a cloud storage space like Google Drive or Cloudinary.

If you'd like to automate the process of getting your Airtable images synchronized between Airtable and a cloud storage space, you would want to look into Make's Airtable Automations & Integrations to do that for you.

I give a brief demonstration on how to work with Make, Airtable, and Airtable attachments on this Airtable podcast episode.

marcolevito

Thanks Scott. I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly. Have a great day!

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Youโ€™re welcome! Glad I could help!