cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
shelbybeck
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi!

I am wanting to see if it is possible to create a Form in Airtable for payment. Once the participant fills out the form, depending on their answers, it will charge them X or Y. We use PayPal, but I know Stripe has an integration with Airtable, so maybe that could be an option. I have scoured the community board, etc. and have found similar questions, but answers are from 3 years ago. Has anything changed? Is this possible to connect a payment to an Airtable Form? 

Any help is appreciated ๐Ÿ™‚ 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

I don't think it's possible to connect a payment to an Airtable Form I'm afraid, you'll need to use another tool like Jotform or something and integrate it with Airtable

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

I don't think it's possible to connect a payment to an Airtable Form I'm afraid, you'll need to use another tool like Jotform or something and integrate it with Airtable

Angela_Ray
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have to use a Jotform to collect payments then I API some fields into my Airtable.  I can't get the Payment field to API over so I have to cut and paste from Jotforms to Airtable. Its annoying but keeping the faith that an easier payment integration will come one day.

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@shelbybeck 

You can automate your JotForm form submissions into Airtable with Make

Alternatively, and even easier, Fillout has forms for Airtable that come with native Stripe payment capabilities.

As of 2023, Fillout is definitely the most advanced form software for Airtable. and it is 100% free to use. As I mentioned above, Fillout offers integrated payments for Airtable directly on the form by using Stripe, and it offers tons of other advanced functionality that people have been dreaming of in their Airtable forms.

paulo

We have built a third-party form that integrates with Airtable. Our form is capable of integrating with Stripe to process payments. Just bringing this up as another option for you.