Help

30+ Super Powers for Airtable with miniExtensions!

3819 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abdulrahman_Alz
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Everyone!

We’re announcing a major update to miniExtensions! Previously, we were offering each extension as an individual subscription. Starting from today, we are offering access to ALL of our extensions for a flat rate per month! (think Netflix model, for Airtable tools!).

Our 30+ extensions and the new pricing plan can be found here:

We’re always looking to add more extensions. If you have an issue that you’d like us to build a solution for, please do not hesitate to reach out here!

6 Replies 6

These look fantastic! Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

team_concpt
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi there, i wish to understand is officially tested is this miniextensions service by Airtable. It seems to do heavy use of the API, right ? how does it work wen reaching the standard limit of 5 requests / s ? CAn i use miniextensions in production settings ?

miniExtensions is not associated with Airtable. We simply use Airtable’s API.

In terms of running our extensions in a production setting, the Airtable limit of 5 API calls per second is actually very generous. We haven’t had any issues so far. In fact, we haven’t had any users even remotely get close to this limit. That being said, it’s possible that someone would use one of our tools with millions (or perhaps even hundreds of thousands) of users, resulting in reaching that limit. Please note that these limits would only apply to your account. You would not be sharing this limit with all of our users. If you personally feel like you will use our extension with millions of users, please reach out to us to chat about it. We haven’t had this happen yet, but this is something that is in our roadmap for when the time comes. We just haven’t solved yet because it hasn’t been an issue. In the meantime, if your use case doesn’t amount to millions, it’s extremely unlikely that this would be a problem. We have setup all of our extensions to minimize API calls. We’re very careful about this. I also want to note that reaching the limit would only mean that the API would reject our calls after that for a couple of minutes. Even if it does happen, it will only have a short term affect. This hasn’t happened to us yet.

So yes, our extensions are intended to be used in a production setting, and they are already being used in production by a lot of our customers!

great answer thnks. It does give me confidence

Minji_Ro
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Bumping this - been using it for about a week and am a huge fan so far. Two specific things I’d like to highlight:

1. My beloved ReportBin is no longer so we had to find a replacement (quickly, our use case is we use forms to collect responses to homework assingments and need a way to share a formatted report with the student and teacher). The public url to display extension has been a breeze to use.

2. Their support is fantastic - all of my questions have been answered in less than an hour and one of my feature requests was built in a few days.

Im most excited about the search/client portal extension, assuming the ability to show hyperlinks is released soon.

Looking forward to using more extensions.

Markus_Wernig
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

I have been a subscriber since today. And I absolutely love it!

The company is very responsive to feedback, questions and requests.
Their solutions are more customized (less flexible) than the “big guys”, but as a result, everything’s way easier to use (and more affordable).

An additional bonus - they offer “custom extensions” as an extra service.

Thank you, miniExtensions!