cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JonathanB
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi everyone!

Here's a new application I just made with Airtable: a meeting room booking system for offices.  This has two interfaces: one for front end users to reserve slots in a room for their meeting; another for back end users (receptionists, assistants, etc) to organise and reschedule meetings on request.  The back end interface also includes a calendar for public display so that people can easily see where and when their meetings are scheduled, and what rooms are currently free.

Using the "repeating group" function in automations, slots are wiped at 1am each day and reused for the day after tomorrow.  This means that at any given time users can book slots either for today or tomorrow, with no further back end configuration, i.e. no need to create new records each day.

Available here: https://amazingairtable.gumroad.com/l/mtgrm 

3 Replies 3
Breakinuk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Great job on your project, and it's wonderful to see how technology can simplify everyday tasks like room booking.

Thank you! 🙂

Thank you so much!  I really appreciate the feedback.  I have other templates available at amazingairtable.gumroad.com

Currently working on some new ideas...