1558 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nick_Miller
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’ve been playing around CSS selector on the Web Clipper Block and created a Clipper that automatically extracts information from a LinkedIn using the CSS selector.

This could be useful for recruiters, sales reps, or people just building a social network.

Here’s my full write up: https://www.notion.so/Building-a-LinkedIn-Scrapper-on-Airtable-af052e46f3454d40909990d75fbdfde8

5 Replies 5
Teresa_Colquitt
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks so much for creating this Nick - would love to chat with you more about this as I’m going to be using this as I’m starting at a new company next week. I’ve been looking for a replacement since Indeed acquired ZapInfo. Let me know if you’re open to a chat.

jamesvclements
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey Nick, thanks for sharing this - it looks like that notion write-up link is down. Any chance you could share an updated link?

Oscar_Mastrober
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @Nick_Miller , I just wanted to thank you very much for putting this together. It helped me a lot!

Brandon_Hull
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is awesome. I’m not quite getting all of the fields to map, only a couple of them, but will keep working on it. Great idea here.

EDIT: I made edits to the CSS selector and it has worked out great. In fact, I’m pulling in the About section as well.

Great work!

Florence_Heywor
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there @Nick_Miller - thank you very much for this guide. I have followed along - it is almost all working, but when I go to the LinkedIn profile, nothing is automatically being added to the extension (so I have to add it manually). Would there be any reason for this? Many thanks! (@Brandon_Hull did you manage to make edits to the CSS selector to get this working by any chance?)