2211 9
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GavinA
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

The App ‘Currency Converter’ is now ‘Currency & Crypto Converter’ as we now include historical crypto rates such as BTC and ETH. Hope this is useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Replies 9
Riyaz_Healdone_
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am not able To convert Euro Currency it keep give me error could you help please
Capture

Hi Riyaz,

Sorry to hear the app is not working with your data. I will look into this asap.

I see you have also reached out to the support email. I will reply to your email with some general questions about your data format.

Best,

Gavin

Rajesh_Narayana
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Wrote my own simple script to do it (currencies hard-coded in the code). But the way you have done it is much more streamlined and seems to work fine! :+1:t4:

Only problem I face is that my date field is not being recognised. I am guessing maybe because I use time in it? Nonetheless, thanks for a useful app.

FieldNotRecognized

ErrorOnDateSelection

Kingsley_Sandel
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

A cryptocurrency converter allows you to quickly get information about the proportions of digital money. If you plan to find out how much one type of cryptocurrency is worth, you only need to enter a value into the right field. All results are displayed in real mode. If you have questions about how you can earn free crypto, there are many ways to do it. I personally enjoy bonuses in small fractions of cryptocurrencies for registration or referrals. Some cryptocurrency exchanges offer bonuses when you sign up for the first time or invite a friend to sign up using your referral link.

PaulinoPo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

After studying at http://blog.bhero.com/ my friend advised me to do this. eToro is one of the most famous social trading platforms and a multi-asset brokerage company. It was founded in 2007 and still successfully works with more than 6 million traders. Trading platforms can vary greatly in terms of usability. Fortunately, the interface is quite nice and clean, and the platform works brilliantly. It is well suited for both beginners and experienced traders.

Andy_Cloke
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Looks like the Currency & Crypto extension has been taken off the marketplace!

For anyone arriving here from Google, the Data Fetcher extension works well for this:

JocelynBender
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Currency and crypto converter – now that's a handy tool we all need. Especially in this dynamic market, quick conversions are a lifesaver. Speaking of convenience, have you checked out white label digital assets exchange exchanges like TinyTrader? They're all about making things smoother.

custisr992

Thank you for this tips and shared link

custisr992

Currency and crypto conversion can be quite the puzzle sometimes, right? But if you ever want to explore new cryptocurrencies, don't forget to check out Presale World."It's a one-stop shop for discovering all the latest and greatest in the crypto world!