1992 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dominic_Whyte
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi! We got great feedback from the community a few months ago and decided to go all-in on Airtable. Your can sign up for free, here: https://fillout.com/airtable/

Fillout may be for you if want a) modern forms that match your brand  b) a form builder made specifically for Airtable c) advanced functionality

Examples of what you can do with Fillout + Airtable:

• 🔗 Pick linked records (with filters based on form responses)

• Make multi-page forms (with conditional branching)

• Update records via a form

• 📩 Make forms with email/phone login

• Sync single/multi select options from Airtable

• Pre-fill fields

• 🖼 Embed your form anywhere

• Drag and drop customizable components (image picker, signature, file uploads, sections and many more)

• 🎨 Style your form

• 📅 Schedule with Calendly

• Add review steps

• 👀 Add powerful hiding and validation logic

Feel free to comment with any questions or feedback, I’ll be around 🙂

6 Replies 6
Andrey_Kovalev
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Great tool! Thanks a lot for letting us know @Dominic_Whyte !

Thanks @Andrey_Kovalev, let us know if you have any questions as you try it out!

Ricardo
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Currently using Jotform, started testing Fillout and On2Air Forms due to better/direct Airtable integration. Fillout UX is very smooth, support blazing fast, record picker and preview, webhook and conditional logic are available. A few features I would like to see are on the roadmap, currently I'm using Make to do calculation outside the form. I can only recommend to try it out! 🙂

Thanks Ricardo for the kind note and feedback! We'll let you know as soon as the native calculations feature is released 🙂 

Dominic_Whyte
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @Ricardo - good news! Fillout now supports calculations, more details here. Let me know if you have any questions!

VeraPJ
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @Dominic_Whyte ! Thanks for this 🙂
I have been trying Fillout these past few days and I have to say that I really enjoy the design, structure, and ease of use!
As for airtable integration, I was wondering if there is:

• A way to make fields load faster (we'll be using the form as an order request and some selection fields are linked airtable fields)
  • A way to show more than 1 file/picture for a selected field. For example, people choose to order a Bundle A of Goods listed on the form. Then, when selected, there is a sort of slideshow of the attachments (in this case pictures) of Bundle A from the Airtable field. (This would make up for a "picture selection" type of field)
  • A way to format dates from airtable linked field. For example, when scheduling a delivery, the customer can choose from a set of dates in format DD/MM/YYYY (when we have a simple airtable form, not fillout). In the Fillout form, the list appears as "Month DD, YYYY". Is there a way for customers to choose from the field format in airtable? (note that in airtable this is a linked field - not a date field directly - and that our customers are not English, so there is an issue with the language shown on the form)
  • A way to just translate the email sent to respondents without customizing it? Since I am just trying out the Fillout Features

I am sending these questions here in case any other Airtable user has the same ones 🙂 Thank you! Best, Vera