1293 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zoelle_Egner
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello! We’ve all been busy enjoying the holidays, but it’s a new year and it’s the best time to get your finances in order—whether for your business or your household. We’ve seen great things come from the community forum and we want your help make better budgeting tools in Airtable. If you’ve got a great idea, please share it with us!

Here’s what you need to know:

• Show us a great way to use Airtable to create a budget (or anti-budget). You don’t have to be an Airtable expert. Check out this template and guide for a helpful starting point.
  • For extra credit: we’d love to see bases that use linked records, formulas, and/or the web clipper block.
  • Submit your base using this form by 9:00 PM PT on January 21st, 2020. (We’ve extended the deadline to give you some extra time.)
  • The best submission will get Airtable credits and some other fun surprises, too!

Got questions, want to share an idea, or ask for help? Just reply to this post. We’re excited to see what you come up with!

5 Replies 5

Hi Zoelle,

I got couple of questions/remarks if you dont mind.

1. First, please change the deadline date in the form as it is not accepting submissions.

2. Can we restructure the Base and start from scratch? Or do you want the same layout?

Best Regards,
Mo

Hi Mo!

Thanks for checking in :slightly_smiling_face: The form should be working now. And please feel free to restructure as much or as little as you like (or start entirely from scratch!) It’s just one potential starting point.

Excited to see what you come up with!
-Zoelle

Russell_Bishop1
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Sent in my base! Look forward to hearing more (and seeing other entries!)

Clara_Lajeuness
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @Zoelle_Egner,
1/ Is it possible to create a feature to issue budget templates after completion of a form?
2/ Each person who complete this form will have access to a different template. Can our users edit and update their templates without affecting the original base created by me?
Thanks
-Clara

Russell_Bishop1
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

@Zoelle_Egner… any news?