Help

New Features & Product Updates To Paytable; The Membership Platform For Airtable Curators

703 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joel_Rosen
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Joel here, founder of Paytable :wave:

PT-home-new

I’ve been busy working away in the background bootstrapping Paytable and have just dropped a pretty huge release of new features & improvements. Paytable is gradually becoming an all round membership management platform and an ideal way to sell gated content with the help of many users feedback helping to refine the product.

​Here’s a super quick overview of some quick wins that have been going down at Paytable recently: :boom:

Offer free info products to start building your audience

Free-databases-Paytable

Pay-nothing, sign-up-with-email only products have landed. Create a product, set it to 0 and start building your mailing lists with awesome info product give-aways that can help make it go viral.

Head to your dashboard

Add digital downloads exclusive for members

digital-downloads-paytable 2

On a mission to become the ultimate members only platform for makers & creators we've also added digital downloads for your subscribers. This means you can keep your members around longer and increase sign-ups by offering post purchase e-books, templates + loads more. ​

Head to your products & add downloads

Introducing Paytable Discover

ezgif.com-resize

It’s here, our marketplace of Paytable Info products created by our community!

• A diverse collection of info-products - All using @paytable

• Get inspired by other creators + makers

• Join our community of #airtable curators

View Paytable Discover

More updates & info

Brand new members only area with customisation + more
We’ve added customisable banners, images & overlays to your members area with some UI improvements throughout.

Improved end customer onboarding and experience
We’ve also updated your end customers experience, they have a slicker members dashboard, and a mini menu with their settings and account info

Paytable users earn first revenue :slightly_smiling_face:
New Paytable users also made their first sales this weekend! Congratulations to vcdeals.info and cointaxlist.com makers who saw their first sales recently. It’s great to be able to help curators earn some extra revenue while they sleep.

Thanks! That’s it for now - Joel :wave:

1 Reply 1
Peter_Nelson2

Are there any Airtable templates available for logging Paytable subscriber data to? For example, logging all incoming Stripe payments to a list of subscribers? I understand I could build this out on my own but I am looking for shortcuts if someone has already created a template to do this.