920 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brittni
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

In light of these unprecedented times, we’ve been amazed to watch our Airtable community and champions rally, creating COVID-19 related bases in efforts to support individuals, industries, and local communities. To ensure we can circulate these resources as broadly as possible, our team will be creating a catalog of resources for re-use in our Community Mobilization category in Airtable Universe.

If you’ve created a base you think others might find useful, you can share that base with us, along with best practices for use, by mentioning @airtable in your social channels (Instagram & Twitter) or by sharing the base directly right here in our community forum. You can also post the base in Airtable Universe and we’ll feature it here in the community.

Similarly, if you have questions about a base you’d like to start building, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us in the channels listed above so our team and community can help you get started.

Thanks again for being a member of our community - we’re in this together!

– The Airtable Team

P.S. Airtable is making Airtable Pro available for free to any non-political humanitarian group that is working on COVID-19 relief efforts. If you’d like to apply, use this link: Airtable support for COVID-19 humanitarian groups

6 Replies 6
openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi @Brittni - I just added this base with blocks that pulls in visualization of tacking data:

@openside Thank you for creating that! Would you be up for posting it to Airtable Universe? You can publish it in a few minutes at airtable.com/publish. We’ll also add this to our resource base we’re putting together to share with others.

@kuovonne This looks great, thank you! We’ll add this to our base of resources for families.

paolability
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I created a set of bases to act as (mostly) local information and resources directories. I created a portal page at ascotcovidresources . org