Help

Tips for sharing public database for resource sharing?

4651 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sarah_Oh
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’ve created an Airtable to share with a large global research community working on fake news (https://airtable.com/shrhv3Vlezp7oOZIZ) and wondering if there are any tips out there for how to make this:

• More easy to navigate / accessible for people who are new to Airtable?
  • Foster collaboration? would love to have other people add records to this as well, but a little worried about making it a completely open/editable database.

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Replies 5
David_Peterson
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

This is amazing! Thanks for sharing.

What about publishing over at Airtable Universe? That doesn’t help too much with the collaboration part of your question (though some folks have posted their Twitter handle or created a form in the base to solicit feedback), but Universe bases are easy to navigate and share!

Sarah_Oh
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks for the feedback! :woman_technologist:t4:

I didn’t know anyone could publish! Will take a look :slightly_smiling_face:

Published! Misinformation Research - Airtable Universe

Seeing it from this view helped me identify some gaps. Going to work on some different filters and views before sharing this link more widely.

Thanks again.

Julien_Lafleur
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Sarah,

Have you tried creating a form? They are entry-only, and one at a time. I would be happy to walk you through the process if you want help.

Kindest regards,

Julien.

This is perfect! I was looking to do something similar and the template helped a lot (on a completely different topic). Thank you!