Applicant Tracking System (ATS) One applicant, multiple roles

Hi - we’re trying to develop an Applicant Tracking System for our applicants. However most of them usually apply to multiple roles. The basic ATS template now - only works best if they apply for one role.

We would like to track easily - which roles they have applied for, and the feedback that they have gotten for each of the different roles. And when I click on a role, I want to see who has applied, and the feedback for that specific role.

Is there a good way to structure our database?

The only way I can think of is to have each job as a different tab - which will not work, because we have quite a lot of roles…

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community, @Michelle_Goh!

Sounds like you will need to setup your database as either a one-to-many relationship or a many-to-many relationship.

However, it sounds like a many-to-many relationship might be your best long-term option.

Both of these types of setups are described in this article:

p.s. If you have a budget for this project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you design & setup your Airtable system, feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.