Automatically logging mulitple event attendances into a single attendee's record

Hi folks, I am attempting to do what the title says. I made an example that demonstrates the type of setup I’d like have, viewable here: My First Workspace

I made separate bases for attendees (names) and events (date+location), and synced the sole “Attendees” table (the list of names) as a new table in the “Event Attendance” base so that I can manually add each person to an event as an attendee.

However, what I cannot figure out how to do is to have those date+location attendance instances transfer over to each attendee’s record in my list of attendees (the “Attendees” base).

I tried typing out everything I did but it sounded way too confusing, so if you have a second please just check out my example (it’s super simple, only two bases with a few fields each) and let me know if you have questions about how I set it up, or if what I’m asking is unclear.

Thank you so much everyone!

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.