449 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rickileigh_Edwa
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello, I want to add a calendar to my website with the scheduled events, which the volunteers can then sign them self up for (or basically just put their name down or click attending) to the particular events they wish to participate in.
Any info on how I could do this would be HUGELY appreciated.
Or if there are any suggestions on a better solution to this issue.

Thanks in advance!

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

There are many different ways to do this, but here's one easy way of doing it:

On your website, you could embed an Airtable calendar view (or a gallery view) which shows the upcoming events. I show how to do this in my free Airtable training course, which you can take for free by signing up for a free 30-day trial with LinkedIn Learning.

Then, for each event, you can add an Airtable button field that takes them to a form where they can sign up for that event, and the name of the event can be prefilled for them. (I give a demonstration of a booking form on this Airtable podcast episode, although my demonstration is not identical to what you're looking to do.)

While you could potentially do all of this with Airtable's native forms, I would recommend using Fillout's advanced forms for Airtable instead, because Fillout offers hundreds of advanced features that Airtable's native forms don't offer.

For example, Fillout offers the ability to update Airtable records from a form, display Airtable lookup fields & Airtable rollup fields & Airtable attachments & formulas on forms, conditionally & dynamically filter which linked records can be chosen, perform math or other live calculations on your forms, accept payments on forms, create multi-page forms with conditional paths, create new linked records on a form, display as many fields as you want to see in a linked record selection list (including attachment fields), connect a single form to dozens of external apps simultaneously, limit the number of linked records that can be chosen, upload an unlimited amount of attachments simultaneously, add CAPTCHAs to your form, add choice matrixes to your forms, integrate Google Maps onto your forms, and so much more.

Hope this helps point you in the right direction! If you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with anything Airtable-related, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant — ScottWorld